Tuesday 23 November 2010

Winner of the Sugar Nellie National Cardmaker of the Year 2010


YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I can now let you all know that I won the Sugar Nellie section of The National Cardmaker of the Year 2010. I was so delighted when I found out I'd won. I received £200 of stamps which believe me it's a lot of rubber. My prize is amazing and I would like to thank Sugar Nellie sooooooo much. Last year I won the overall winner of the competition and so to win another prize this year was amazing. I hope you like my card too xxx

3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow lucky lady!!!
Congrats hunni and you deserve it....as your card is fantastic, cant wait to see your new creations made with your new stamps :o)
hugs and xxx

Mary J said...

Hi Andrea! Thx for visiting my blog! This card rocks!!

Lovin' your style!

Mina said...

wow huge congratulations Andrea...good luck with the Bunny Zoe's crafts candy
Mina xxx